Friday, May 4, 2018

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Image result for mom and daughter mothers day




Mother's Day Gift Guide



The article I chose is about “picking the right gift for mom” for Mother’s Day. The author created a guide to help the reader find a gift for mom, however, I consider that the list of gifts that the author gives is of designer stores and have a price range of $60-1,900 (too expensive). I choose this article because I sometimes don’t know what gift I should give my mom, so it was really interesting to see different ideas


I believe Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day and their advertisements influence consumers immensely to purchase clothes, jewelry, flowers, etc.  I consider it the busiest time of the year because people are spending high amounts of money to buy gifts for their love ones. Each industry spend loads of money to promote their products in advertisements, such as in commercials and magazine articles, in order to grab the consumer’s attention. There is a variety of products to choose from and within those products, some have better quality or are cheaper than others. Industries have to analyze their competition and they have to see how they are going to promote their product. In this article, the author gives the link of the product for readers to visit the web page. I consider this article as a form of advertising that influences people to buy a gift for mom.
Image result for mothers day gift

1 comment:

  1. I can agree with you in the way you classified this article. I wouldn't necessarily think this is the busiest time of the year because in my opinion, I think christmas is when one spends the most. But besides that, mothers day does have a lot of advertisement especially in jewelry, home/kitchen appliances, clothes...etc.

    ReplyDelete