Wednesday, November 11, 2015

iPad Pro Review: Jack of All Trades, Master of Most

NOV 11 2015
It’s Apple’s first tablet/laptop convertible! 
It’s an artist’s sketchbook! 
It's an enterprise-focused tablet for filling out forms! 
It’s a college-bound textbook-turned-notebook-turned-TV!
It turns out Apple’s new giant, 12.9-inch iPad, which starts at $800 and goes on sale on Wednesday, is all of those things—if you shell out for the $100 Apple Pencil and $170 Smart Keyboard, that is...
Like a laptop, the Pro’s large screen provides enough space to manage multiple apps, its processor rivals those in most laptops and, yes, it has an optional full-size keyboard. Yet like a tablet, its battery lasts days in standby, it’s ready to go in seconds, and it relies strictly on wireless to connect to other devices.
It’s all about attaching Apple’s $170 Smart Keyboard. You don’t do this via Bluetooth, but rather with the new magnetic Smart Connector. " Oh, and did I mention the keyboard is spill-proof? Seriously, my iced latte just wiped right off."
The $100 Apple Pencil enables the best digital writing and sketching experience ever to be seen on a tablet. The Pencil will appeal most to artists and designers. 

I chose this article because I very much enjoy Apple's products. I would love to purchase the iPad Pro, but I'm afraid this college student may just have to wait a while...
This relates to technology in the external environment.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/ipad-pro-review-jack-of-all-trades-master-of-most-1447243200

2 comments:

  1. Great read! I actually bought a Microsoft Surface a few months ago, which is a direct competitor of the product and was disappointed to hear the announcement of the iPad Pro with the keyboard and pen. Even though the Microsoft Surface has been a great buy, Apple tends to perfect their products according to the customer and market them brilliantly. I guess that's the brand loyalty talking! A very interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also very like this product. But I am a student and don't want to pay that much of money on it. I will also have to wait a while.

    ReplyDelete