Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Competing with Apple with old ideas



When someone introduces me a new item that I already have its hard to convince me that this is better, I usually decline, or for this case a laptop. Microsoft is introducing a new laptop called Surface Laptop. from previous experience, I remember this brand has been just been remade except for better enhancements. this laptop is supposed to compete against the Apple Laptop, which I find hard to do seeing as Apple Inc. is a mega company that excels at its products, in which the Apple Pro is known for. Not only that bad the infamous Windows 10 is being implemented in this new laptop, which many find a curse than a blessing. I personally do not care for this matter but from a marketing standpoint I think unless it's a significant update on laptop technology, making a new revised improved version of the same laptop is not as appealing as it seems

https://www.wsj.com/articles/microsoft-unveils-new-surface-laptop-windows-10-s-aimed-at-students-1493741418 

No comments:

Post a Comment